Cupcake Cake Handling Instructions
- Cupcake Cakes tend to be large. If you are planning to pick up, don’t come in your Mini Cooper. And PLEAASSSEE get rid of all the junk in your trunk! You will need that flat surface space for your Cupcake Cake. Feel free to call ahead of time for exact dimensions.
- The Cupcakes are glued with buttercream to the cardboard base, so they stay put, but that doesn’t mean you can push the pedal to the metal. If you’re a NASCAR driver, better send someone else to do the job. When carrying the Cake to it’s final destination, place both hands underneath the Cupcake base. Don’t try holding it from the sides and please watch your step!
- If you are having us deliver, make sure you have a designated table ready for the Cake (especially for large ones). They look amazing and become the focus of your party decor. You better NOT keep it in the attic ‘til Cake time!
- Cupcake Cakes of up to 40 come on a full sheet size cardboard in a box. Larger Cakes cannot be boxed due to the dimensions. If your Cake will be sitting for too many hours before the party, we recommend you carefully cover it by laying plastic wrap on top. Just make sure the buttercream is completely set and dry.
- Cupcake Cakes do not need refrigeration. But you shouldn't let them sit in direct sunlight in 100-degree weather or you might end up with buttercream soup! If you are displaying your Cake outdoors, make sure it is always in a shaded area.
- Just a little reminder: Don’t forget the birthday candles!
- And last but not least: HAVE LOTS OF FUN ... JUST AS MUCH AS WE DID MAKING THE CAKE FOR YOU!